Job and Education Market
The EGU2012 Exhibition is open from Monday, 23 to Thursday, 26 April 2012, daily from 09:00–18:00. The different booth sizes and included services are as follows and prices vary according to the exhibitor:
- Small Enterprises (SE) with less than or equal 10 employees;
- Large Enterprises (LE) with more than 10 employees;
- Non-Profit organizations or educational institutions (Non-Profit).
|Booth||Location||Booth Size||Presentations||Free Registr.||SE||LE||Non-Profit|
Hall X – Job and Education Market
|2 x 3 sqm||1||2||€2,500||€3,100||€2,500|
|Medium2||Entrance||2 x 6 sqm||1||3||€4,950||€6,200||€4,950|
|Medium3||Entrance||3 x 4 sqm||1||3||€4,950||€6,200||€4,950|
|Large||Entrance||3 x 8 sqm||1||4||€9,900||€12,400||€9,900|
- The Presentations are given in an open lecture theatre inside the Job and Education Market and poster area to reach maximum visibility and the length is limited to 30 min. each. All presentations are scheduled in the official programme.
- Free Registrations: The name badges as well as the conference material must be picked up on arrival in the registration area (Hall Z). If you would like to register more than the number of staff members included in your booth rental, please consult our staff on-site at the respective counter. The price is €250 per additional person.
Your advertisement to be included in the information & schedules book has to be at Copernicus Meetings by 01 March 2012 at the latest.
|Full Size Advert||148 mm width x 210 mm height||€1,000|
|Half Size Advert||148 mm width x 105 mm height||€500|
|105 mm width x 148 mm height||€500|
The exhibition registration for the EGU General Assembly 2012 is closed.
Exhibitors who wish to order additional name badges and/or modify existing name badges are kindly requested to consult our staff on site at the respective counter in Registration Hall Z.
- A standard Booth (Small, Medium, or Large) consists of aluminum sections with white melanin coated panels. The front panel is composed of an aluminum frame containing a white melanin coated panel with the exhibitor's name. Furthermore, the booth provides grey carpeting, single phase earthed 2000 W - 220 V electricity including one plug 220 V and one spotlight with 100 W per 3 sqm (Booth scheme). WLAN is available free of charge but we recommend ordering a fixed internet connection (see Exhibitor's Manuals) at your booth due to very high WLAN traffic at peak times.
- A Display consists of 2 poster boards, 1 table, 2 chairs.
- Cleaning and waste disposal must be ordered separately via Expoxx and are not included in the general booking fee.
- Exhibitor's manual for furniture, internet connection and power supply.
- Exhibitor's manual for the IT equipment.
- Exhibitor's manual for delivery.
Booths & Furniture
IML Messe Logistik GmbH
Limited parking is available at Austria Center Vienna. Exhibitors are encouraged to use public transit or to use taxi.
The ACV charges following fees for parking:
- up to 30 min: free
- 1 hour: €3
- Every additional hour: €1
Daily Maximum: €10
For pass holders following tariffs are valid:
- per week: €30
- per month: €65
For further infos please contact: Doris Mercado +43-676-3199531.
EGU2012 will provide security in the exhibit area during all off-hours and will take reasonable precautions to safe guard exhibitor's property. Exhibitors are encouraged to remove any valuable items from the exhibit area each evening.
Proof of insurance must be provided upon request. Exhibitors are to have a rider on their current insurance policy to cover loss of, theft of or damage to their exhibit or other personal property while it is located at or is in transit to or from the Austria Center Vienna. The exhibitor shall indemnify the Austria Center Vienna, Expoxx, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU against, and hold it and its representatives harmless from complaints, suits or liabilities resulting from negligence of the exhibitor in connection with the exhibits use of display space. The Austria Center Vienna, Expoxx, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU shall have no liability for loss, damage or theft, through any cause, of goods, hand carried items, exhibits, or other materials owned, rented or leased by the exhibitor. Personal effects, souvenir handouts and other small, easily removed valuable items should not be left unattended. In no event the Austria Center Vienna, Expoxx, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU have any liability for incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages for any harm arising from, or related to, the use of exhibit space under the contract agreement.
Damage to Premises
No nails, screws or other fixtures may be driven into any part of the premises including the floors. Nor may any part of the premises be damaged or disfigured in any way. Should any damage occur, the exhibitor will be invoiced for repair charges incurred.
Setup and Dismantling
Setup: Exhibitors are expected to build up their display on Sunday, 22 April 2012, 12:00–19:00.
Dismantling: Exhibitors are expected to pull down their display on Thursday, 26 April 2012, 18:00–20:00. It is not possible to remove any equipment before due to safety reasons!
Exhibitors who will bring or remove their material by car only are kindly requested to use Gate 1 (Tor 1, access overview – access in detail) for delivery respectively pick-up. There will be freight elevators available from Gate 1 (Level U3) to the exhibition area (Level OE). Parking is possible on Deck 1 (Level 1) and Deck 2 (Level 2).
Exhibitors using a forwarding agency have to follow the instructions provided by IML. Those exhibitors will find their material in their particular booth. Your material has to be at the congress centre on Monday, 16 April 2012 at the very latest.
- We agree that the material to be exhibited will be delivered to the conference venue no later than 16 April 2012. Any artwork to be included in the programme book must be provided to Copernicus Meetings by 01 March 2012 at the very latest.
- Cancellations can only be refunded in case of written notification prior to 01 March 2012. A cancellation fee of €100 will be deducted. No refunds will be made after this date.
- The organizers do not accept liability for any losses or damages, and the exhibitor is responsible for the transportation to and from the congress centre as well as for the supervision of his/her booth.